When you're moving delicate instruments, people or jet engines throughout a plant across the street or around the world, what should you do? You need shock absorbing casters.
By fitting one of our shock absorbing casters, spring-loaded casters, or heavy duty casters to your application, you can increase productivity when you do the following:
1. Reduce shock and vibration as much as 80%
2. Reduce noise level as much as 25 decibel (25 dBa)
3. Reduce damage to delicate products
4. Reduce damage to floor surfaces
5. Reduce excessive wheel wear
6. Reduce damage to material handling equipment
Speed, capacity, mobility and noise control are all critical factors in the design of efficient material handling equipment. The payloads are often subjected to damaging shock forces as the vehicles' running gear comes in contact with surface obstructions. As a result, shock caused by impact becomes a significant limiting factor to overcome. Learn PU shock absorbing caster via www. ytcaster.com.