There are many different factors that determine the choice of industrial casters, the key is most suitable for your use. Here are some of the most important considerations.
● Bearing capacity, which to determine the severity of the load, the wheel size. It also affect the rotation of industrial casters, ball bearings for more than 180 kg heavier load requirements.
● Site conditions. Use the site conditions to select a large enough wheel to fit the scene cracks. But also consider the use of road size, obstacles and other factors.
● Special environment. Each wheel adapts to different working conditions and selects the best to adapt to the special environment. For example, the traditional rubber can not acid oil and chemicals, if you want to apply to different special circumstances, Section along the high-tech polyurethane rubber tire, plastic wheel, modified bakelite wheel and steel wheel is a good choice.
● Rotational flexibility. The greater the rotation of the wheel the more effort, the ball bearing can carry heavier loads, ball bearing rotation is more flexible but lighter load.
● Temperature extremes. Cold and heat can cause trouble for many wheels. If you use the special green grease from Casters, you can make the casters suitable for -40 ° C to 165 ° C. You may need high temperature caster.